- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Allow your feet the opportunity to indulge in classic style and all-day comfort with the Debbie loafer from Naya®.
- Rich leather upper in a classic loafer silhouette and round toe.
- Contrasting penny keeper at the vamp and detailed stitching.
- Smooth leather lining and fully padded insole for feel-good comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with cork regrind offers flexible walking.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Debbie by Naya. Sorry!
Interested in new Naya products?
Naya was born from the belief that shoes should be beautiful, comfortable, and gentler on the environment. All Naya shoes and sandals start with a distinctly feminine design enhanced with rich, vibrant colors and unique, creative details. Naya footwear is infused with pure comfort, using lusciously soft leathers, breathable leather linings, and layers of premium cushioning. Whenever possible, the Naya Collection also includes natural or recycled content fabrics, water-based cements, soy-based inks and water-based glue, as well as boxes made with 80% recycled paper pulp.
You will wear Naya because they are beautiful, but you will love them because they are good for your body, spirit, and gentler on the earth.
Renew your body, mind, and spirit with Naya.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I love these loafers - they are super cute with the two toned leather and are very well made. The leather is very soft and flexible. I have a wide-ish foot and these fit perfectly in the medium width size, so I'd say they run slightly wider than a usual loafer (which was perfect for me). Otherwise they are TTS. Personally I just think they are super comfy, go with everything, and are very well made. If you're on the fence try them!
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Jenna - customer
- from New York, NY
- May 21, 2013