- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Celebrate summer in style with these sweet Naughty Monkey™ sandals!
- Thong-style construction with adjustable buckle closure at ankle strap.
- raided fabric upper with rhinestones and studs at instep.
- Man-made lining.
- Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
- Man-made sole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out these comfort-enhancing accessories:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Who Do by Naughty Monkey. Sorry!
Interested in new Naughty Monkey products?
With its playful and bright color palettes, Naughty Monkey shoes offers a variety of fast paced, ever-changing styles for today's junior woman's needs. Offering totally fresh designs in sandals, pumps, boots and more, Naughty Monkey shoes are all about being distinctively stylish and being a trendsetter.
Naughty Monkey’s designs are always distinctively fresh, utilizing an interesting mix of textures and colors to set you apart from the rest. Regardless of your style, Naughty Monkey’s delightful sandals, pumps, boots and flats are always inventive and fun to wear.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Naughty Monkey Who Do
This is a baggy fitting sandal. My foot would not stay in it properly. It constantly slid off the sides. Difficult to walk in. Would have returned it...but had already worn them out once. I bought the correct size, there's just too much length in the strapping. Will not be wearing these again. Very easy to trip and fall in them.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- May 17, 2012