- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Natori Size Guide
- Inhabit the Grecian goddess of love and beauty in the Natori™ Aphrodite Robe.
- Smooth and slinky poly knit fabric slides over the body in fine form.
- Long sleeve wrap robe falls to the ankle.
- Banded collar and front edge.
- Detachable self waist sash.
- Side belt loops.
- Internal waist string tie.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Length: 55 in
- Product measurements were taken using size M (Women's 10-12). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aphrodite Robe by Natori. Sorry!
Interested in new Natori products?
It seemed like serendipity when the very place she grew up, the place that instilled her with the motivation to become an entrepreneur, was also the inspiration for what turned into a successful lingerie collection. Using the Filipino and Asian aesthetic, Josie was able build a distinct brand, melding the visual appeals of both the East and the West. "I believe art is a gift to enrich one's life, a luxury to experience and enjoy every day. At Natori, we bring art into everything we do; each piece is designed and crafted to be a personal treasure." - Josie Natori
Natori Aphrodite Robe
Feels wonderful against the skin, a great lightweight robe, doesn't take up space when traveling and doesn't wrinkle. I love it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- December 4, 2012
This robe is exactly what I was looking for: elegant/casual. Long enough that I don't feel self-conscious wearing around the house, yet not at all frumpy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Spokane, WA
- April 30, 2012
This robe is very elegant and silky. I love it because I am tall, and it fits me better then most full length garments. The black color goes with most of my gowns also. This is a wonderful, well made robe, and I wild definitely recommend it!
I'd also recommend: Yes!
- Barbara F - customer
- from Baton Rouge, LA
- August 16, 2012