- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The souped up style and performance of the Vigor Polarized from Native™ is ready to take on any challenge.
- Rhyno-Tuff® air frames are a proprietary high performance thermoplastic material, which is extremely lightweight yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
- Proprietary composition of Cushinol™ at temples and nose pads create a non-slip fit that keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
- Patented Cam-Action Hinges™ allow the temples to quickly lock into position, making these sunglasses ready for anything in seconds flat.
- Mastoid Temple Grip™ ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind the ears) which allows for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Glare-reducing polarization treatment offers sharp and crisp vision with increased contrast and depth perception.
- Double Snap-Back Interchange Lens Systems allows you to quickly and efficiently switch between Native's different lens options for ideal performance in all light conditions.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System® is designed to prevent the lenses from dangerously shooting toward the eyes in the event of high velocity impact.
- The Frisco Polarized is available with these color options (note: all colors may not be in stock):
• Gray Polarized Lens - 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for bright sunlight.
• Copper Polarized Lens - 18% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for moderate to bright sunlight.
• Silver (Gray Base) Reflex Polarized Lens - 10% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for extremely bright sunlight.
• Brown Polarized Lens - 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for moderate to bright sunlight.
- Best fits a large profile.
- Protective case, one set of SportFlex™ interchangeable lenses, and convenient neck strap included.
Frame Width: 147mm
Lens: 42mm high x 68mm wide
Temple Length: 114mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vigor Polarized by Native Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Native Eyewear products?
Native Eyewear sunglasses incorporate the latest state-of-the-art technology. From the Native proprietary P.C.C.® interchangeable lenses to their custom-fitting Cushinol® temple boots, every aspect has been painstakingly crafted to exceed the demands of the outdoor sports enthusiast.
All Native sunglass lenses block 100% UV A&B rays; this includes the SportFlex® lens, Yellow, Orange, and Clear lenses. In addition, Native sunglasses feature exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
Native Eyewear Vigor Polarized
So far so good! The Vigor by Native fits great. Only issue was Native indicated the glasses came with a strap in the package but they didn't. Zappos staff was great as they were ready to send another pair but that box didn't contain a strap either. I visited an REI here locally and the straps were missing from those boxes as well. Anyway I am enjoying the glasses and would recommend them.
- Danny B - customer
- from Weaverville, North Carolina
- September 14, 2011
My first purchase of Native sunglasses. I really like them a lot! They wrap around my face very nice. Looks like a quality product. They are comfortable. These certainly fit my style of sunglasses that I like. The lens tint is great for foggy/cloudy, and sunny days. I like the frame color a lot as well. They came with a hard storage case as well as a soft carry sac which also can be used to wipe lens.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Humboldt County, CA
- April 14, 2011
Love them! Lightweight and durable, they even come with a spare set of lenses and an awesome hard carrying case. You will not regret this purchase.
- Lesa G - customer
- from Battle Ground, WA
- July 17, 2010
It fit greats and has air channel on top had problem with vision and we received wrong extra lenses, was bigger than looks like belong to another model.
I'd also recommend: bolle
- Medine g - customer
- November 19, 2011