- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Silencer® features Snap-Back™ Interchange lens system.
- Cam-Action Hinges.
- Mastoid Temple Grip™.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System®.
- Weight: 0.70 oz.
- Best fits a medium to large profile.
- All lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Sportflex™ lenses and Optic Gear Kit included. Optic Gear Kit includes : semi-hard case, soft pouch, and sunglass cord.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Silencer® by Native Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Native Eyewear products?
Native Eyewear sunglasses incorporate the latest state-of-the-art technology. From the Native proprietary P.C.C.® interchangeable lenses to their custom-fitting Cushinol® temple boots, every aspect has been painstakingly crafted to exceed the demands of the outdoor sports enthusiast.
All Native sunglass lenses block 100% UV A&B rays; this includes the SportFlex® lens, Yellow, Orange, and Clear lenses. In addition, Native sunglasses feature exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
Native Eyewear Silencer®
Versatile - These glasses are very versatile. I have way too many sunglasses but I always seem to reach for these early in the morning, high dusk they are the perfect fit...with shorts or business casual you can't miss. I have a small hard to fit face these are perfect. Thanks again Zappos as usual.
- J - customer
- June 28, 2007
Nice - Glasses are very nice...but smaller than I expected. I gave to my daughter because of their size. She loves them. Just wish they were a better fit on my squash...and I don't have a big fat face!
I'd also recommend: Smith Theory Max
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts, North Shore
- September 12, 2007