- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Become the star of style when your fellow adventure-seeking junkies see you in the new Native Eyewear™ Nova Polarized frames.
- Rhyno-Tuff® air frames with side venting for optimal air flow and elimination of condensation that causes foggy lenses.
- Cushinol™ nose pieces for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Cam-action hinges™.
- Mastoid Temple Grip keeps the frames secure.
- N3™ state-of-the-art polarized lenses.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System™ prevents lenses from retracting back towards your eyes given any impact.
- Temple Length: 119 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Weight: 0.72 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 71 mm
- Bridge: 5⁄7 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nova Polarized by Native Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Native Eyewear products?
Native Eyewear sunglasses incorporate the latest state-of-the-art technology. From the Native proprietary P.C.C.® interchangeable lenses to their custom-fitting Cushinol® temple boots, every aspect has been painstakingly crafted to exceed the demands of the outdoor sports enthusiast.
All Native sunglass lenses block 100% UV A&B rays; this includes the SportFlex® lens, Yellow, Orange, and Clear lenses. In addition, Native sunglasses feature exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.