- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- See the adventure through to its end with the performance-enhancing design of the Endura from Native™.
- Single Snap-Back™ Interchangeable Lens System allows the lenses to be easily removed and replaced with lenses that are better suited for variable light conditions.
- Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frame is made of a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic material that's extremely lightweight yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
- Vent system is incorporated into frame and enhances airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation.
- Cushinol™ Temple Boots create a non-slip grip that keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
- Mastoid Temple Grip™ ensures the temple ends hug the back of the ear which creates a secure and comfortable fit.
- Polarized lenses offer sharp, crisp, and glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception. Note: Not available on all colors. Please see color name for more details.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- An ideal fit for a small-medium profile.
- Protective carrying case and an extra set of lenses included.
- Temple Length: 121 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Weight: 0.74 oz
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Lens Width: 61 mm
- Bridge: 11 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Endura by Native Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Native Eyewear products?
Native Eyewear sunglasses incorporate the latest state-of-the-art technology. From the Native proprietary P.C.C.® interchangeable lenses to their custom-fitting Cushinol® temple boots, every aspect has been painstakingly crafted to exceed the demands of the outdoor sports enthusiast.
All Native sunglass lenses block 100% UV A&B rays; this includes the SportFlex® lens, Yellow, Orange, and Clear lenses. In addition, Native sunglasses feature exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
Native Eyewear Endura
- Anonymous - customer
- February 5, 2013
Nice glasses, good fit for a smaller sized face, as advertised. Great for running and biking, the rubberized nose piece and arms help keep them solidly in place during activity and sweat. Lenses are excellent. The grey lenses are distortion free and polarized. The lighter lenses have a high light transmission level (60% VLT). A bit brighter than I would have liked, but ideal for dusk and dawn or shaded trails on cloudy days. Also included was a microfiber sack and a hard case "vault." All in all, great glasses at a great price.
I'd also recommend: Oakley
- Anonymous - customer
- from Utah
- October 8, 2012