- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Never see outdoor sports the same again when you witness the clarity the Native Eyewear™ Andes frames can provide!
- Rhyno-Tuff® air frames with side venting for optimal air flow and elimination of condensation that causes foggy lenses.
- Easy-to-use interchangeable lens system.
- Cushinol™ nose pieces for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Cam-action hinges™.
- Mastoid Temple Grip keeps the frames secure.
- N3™ state-of-the-art lenses.
- Temple Length: 111 mm
- Frame Width: 141 mm
- Weight: 0.86 oz
- Lens Height: 34 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Andes by Native Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Native Eyewear products?
Native Eyewear sunglasses incorporate the latest state-of-the-art technology. From the Native proprietary P.C.C.® interchangeable lenses to their custom-fitting Cushinol® temple boots, every aspect has been painstakingly crafted to exceed the demands of the outdoor sports enthusiast.
All Native sunglass lenses block 100% UV A&B rays; this includes the SportFlex® lens, Yellow, Orange, and Clear lenses. In addition, Native sunglasses feature exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
Native Eyewear Andes
I have used these glasses for boot camp, running and exercising as well as skiing and they work perfectly. The side vents help with fogging and the glasses also provide some protection from the wind.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern California
- January 10, 2013