- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please note: Naot advises this style runs large and recommends sizing down.
For example, if you normally wear size 39 (Women's 8), you may want to order size 38 (Women's 7).
- The Nau Mai mary jane is from the Naot® Koru Collection, which runs as a Medium width.
- Relax to some soothing music and go for a nice long walk in the Nau Mai mary janes from Naot®.
- Hook-and-loop strap across the instep provides a custom and secure fit every time.
- Delicate leather leaf accents add a touch of feminine appeal and flair.
- Smooth leather lining wicks away moisture and feels great against bare feet.
- Removable, leather lined footbed wicks away moisture while the cork and latex construction absorbs shock and molds to your feet.
- Superior arch support evenly distributes body weight to avoid spinal column and joint stress.
- Deep heel indentation helps body balance and protects the heel bone.
- Lightweight rubber, polyurethane and latex outsole gives you durable flexibility.
- We also carry replacement footbeds for the Nau Mai.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nau Mai by Naot Footwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Naot Footwear products?
Founded in 1942, Naot® Footwear has been dedicated to making beautifully crafted, quality footwear. Originally, Naot started as a small shoe factory that made simple work shoes and sandals. Although they have come a long way since their simple beginnings, they never lost sight of making superbly crafted footwear. Naot has become an international success story and is now Israel's leading manufacturer and exporter of shoes.
Since its creation, Naot has been guided by two basic and essential principles: they offer solutions, and they promise trust. The superbly-crafted products came as a response to the compelling need for healthful, comfortable, and fashionable footwear. At the same time, the unfailing commitment to integrity makes quality Naot's very highest priority.
Naot strives to exemplify the best in comfort shoes. They feature a unique anatomical footbed that replicates the contours of the foot, just like a footprint left when walking in the sand. The production process includes an innovative technology designed to maintain foot health. Naot uses the finest and highest quality raw materials combined with superior standards of advanced design which can be found in their popular styles such as the Architect slip on and Matai mary jane.
Each year, Naot's seasonality features a rich variety of comfort shoes, boots, clogs, and sandals for both men and women. The colorful footwear from Naot is designed in line with the latest world fashion trends and will revitalize any wardrobe.
4% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
69% True to size
15% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
84% Felt true to width
9% Felt narrower than marked
7% Felt wider than marked
66% Excellent arch support
34% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Naot Footwear Nau Mai
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 49 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I already have the Matai Koru footbed shoe, which is roomy and very comfortable, so I anticipated loving Nau Mai. The blue color is great - but the cut of the Nau Mai was for me significantly less roomy than I was familiar with in the Matai. The Nau Mai seems slightly shorter in length; the shape of the toe is different and provides less room than the Matai; and there is no suede in the upper which would be a comfort factor for my wide-ish feet. I felt packed into a shoe that was slightly too small, so I did not buy. Lucky you if they fit - the Nau Mai is very cute!Read more » « Show less August 24, 2011 by Anonymous
I already have the Matai Koru footbed shoe, which is roomy and very comfortable, so I anticipated loving Nau Mai. The blue color is great - but the cut of the Nau Mai was for me significantly less roomy than I was familiar with in the Matai. The Nau Mai seems slightly shorter in length; the shape of the toe is different and provides less room than the Matai; and there is no suede in the upper which would be a comfort factor for my wide-ish feet. I felt packed into a shoe that was slightly too small, so I did not buy. Lucky you if they fit - the Nau Mai is very cute!
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Western PA
- August 24, 2011
Very cute, lots of compliments when I wear these. To me these are a cross between a ballet slipper and a Mary Jane. I am a Naot shoe junkie. I own 7 pairs which makes up 70% of my shoe collection. Comfort from the very first time you put them on and they just keep getting better.
- Sherry s - customer
- from South of ATL
- March 15, 2012
These are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned. They're excellent for my plantar fascia: well worth the high cost.
I'd also recommend: Keen
- Anonymous - customer
- January 3, 2012
I'd also recommend: better than Birkies
- Valerie S - customer
- from Galena, IL
- July 22, 2011
I ordered a size down as recommended on this site, and it was too small. I think these shoes run true to size. Very attractive shoe, and comfortable. I re-ordered in my usual size.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- July 13, 2011