- An approaching torrid summer conjures thoughts of a cool treat of sweet neon sorbet; scoop up this Cyclone Clutch for bright new way to beat the heat!
- Handbag made of canvas with leather trim.
- Magnetic snap closure.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and cut-out handle.
- Signature logo embossed detailing at back.
- Exterior front slip pockets.
- Exterior back zip pocket.
- Slim, flat bottom.
- Lined interior with back wall zip pocket and organizational slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 in
- Handle Length: 5 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 45 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 21 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cyclone Clutch by Nanette Lepore. Sorry!
Interested in new Nanette Lepore products?
Inspired by her artsy bohemian childhood and passion for a good party, Nanette’s designs are adored by style makers and celebrities alike, including Michelle Obama, Nicki Minaj, Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Abigail Breslin, Blake Lively and Kristin Chenoweth. Nanette’s outspoken efforts to protect New York City’s Garment Center have helped to raise awareness and demand for American-made clothing.
Today, Nanette Lepore has grown into an international brand that offers women’s apparel, swimwear, footwear, accessories and fragrance. Nanette Lepore has shops across the United States, Europe, and Asia—including boutiques in New York, Los Angeles, Bal Harbour, Chicago, Las Vegas, Boston, London and Tokyo with openings in Shanghai and Hong Kong this year.
Turn up the heat with a sensational Nanette Lepore piece that will make you feel like a pretty pin-up! No matter what your personality, you'll be sure to find something precious with the many charming characteristics of Nanette Lepore’s creations!