- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Safari Weekend Bag from Mulholland Brothers® is designed for the regal traveler with a taste for style.
- Outer material is made from rich saddle leathers or vintage waxed canvas for a refined look with durable dependability.
- Case can be carried either by hand using the leather handle grips or over your shoulder using the adjustable leather shoulder strap.
- Back zippered pocket is a perfect place to store your ID, credit cards, or loose change.
- Dual adjustable buckle closures and one push-button closure keep the bag shut and secure during travel.
- Main compartment opens wide to reveal a spacious interior that is fully lined to protect your treasured items.
- Interior also features a zippered envelope pouch for storing your small accessories or loose change.
- Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 14.0" high.
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Depth: 9 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Safari Weekend Bag by Mulholland Brothers. Sorry!
Interested in new Mulholland Brothers products?
Now, as the family has grown to include wives and children, the Mulholland company is solidifying the balance between their brand, their family, and their customers to reflect their evolution as both a company and a family. The evolution, which includes a new brand logo, is designed to express their love of adventure, anything well done or well made, motorsports, and plain old independence. It's a love that goes back to the days when the founder, Jay Holland's, uncle flew his biplane as a barnstormer and his grandfather raced his handmade hotrods around the San Francisco Bay Area.
With this evolution, it brings new products, categories, and experiences which were all born from the way they live their lives. It's not a reinvention; it's the ultimate step in the convergence of their personal philosophy, their company, and the products they create. The excitement of this new era brings back the feeling just like those first days in 1985 for the Holland family. Granted, the company has grown to have more people and products, more factories around the world, and they now keep track of revenue with software instead of in a coffee can, the overall commitment to creating the highest quality products remains true. From everyday backpacks with exceptional organization options to rolling duffels and luggage with rich leather trims, the attention to detail is hard to not notice.
Much of the Mulholland product development is the result of inspiration drawn from within, but they also listened to their customers and responded to their requests and needs for products that combine mobility, functionality, and style. Understanding that while Mulholland is a direct reflection of the Holland family, it's nothing without you, the customer. Mulholland is not just a line of products; Mulholland is a way of life.
Mulholland Brothers Safari Weekend Bag
This is an incredibly handsome bag. It is well made, in a good size. You will not be disappointed.
- Kevin H - customer
- from Portland, OR
- August 28, 2011
The good: I love the size of the bag. I find it perfect for a carry-on. The leather is not stretched like lower priced bags, making it more durable and longer lasting. Looks great when riding trains through Europe, reminds me of those vintage Gladstone travel bags. Almost always receive complements everywhere I go. The not so good: The bag is heavy, about 5 pounds empty. So when filled with travel gear it can get heavy carrying it around a large airport or through the city. I purchased the Lariat Leather color and find it just too clean and new; like bringing a brand new glove to a baseball game. It also makes every scratch and stain very visible. I'm hoping it will darken somewhat with age and adding some character and patina. I also find the brass clasp or buckle to be way too shinny. The rest of the brass hardware has just the right texture and patina which will look great after a couple of years use. But I canât see the brass buckle aging along with the rest of the hardware. It's just too shinny and seems to have a lacquered coat which the rest of the brass hardware does not (thankfully). Overall, I like the bag. I think I will be much happier with it after 4 or 5 years of use (like a good baseball glove). And it looks like it can last a lifetime if taken care of properly.
- Ernesto C - customer
- from St. Louis, MO.
- February 8, 2012