- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Seal the deal at your next business meeting with the Negotiator Laptop Brief from Mulholland Brothers®.
- Laptop compartment accommodates up to a 16" laptop.
- Made from a poly vinyl cotton blend to provide you rugged durability with classic and refined styling.
- Versatile carry options allow you to carry the bag by hand using the leather handle grips or over your shoulder using the adjustable shoulder strap.
- Front zippered pocket is perfect for storing essential office items that you need quick access to.
- Dual compartment openings provide protected storage on one side for your laptop and a main compartment for storing important business or travel documents.
- Dimensions: 17.0" wide x 5.0" deep x 12.8" high.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 16 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Negotiator Laptop Brief by Mulholland Brothers. Sorry!
Interested in new Mulholland Brothers products?
Now, as the family has grown to include wives and children, the Mulholland company is solidifying the balance between their brand, their family, and their customers to reflect their evolution as both a company and a family. The evolution, which includes a new brand logo, is designed to express their love of adventure, anything well done or well made, motorsports, and plain old independence. It's a love that goes back to the days when the founder, Jay Holland's, uncle flew his biplane as a barnstormer and his grandfather raced his handmade hotrods around the San Francisco Bay Area.
With this evolution, it brings new products, categories, and experiences which were all born from the way they live their lives. It's not a reinvention; it's the ultimate step in the convergence of their personal philosophy, their company, and the products they create. The excitement of this new era brings back the feeling just like those first days in 1985 for the Holland family. Granted, the company has grown to have more people and products, more factories around the world, and they now keep track of revenue with software instead of in a coffee can, the overall commitment to creating the highest quality products remains true. From everyday backpacks with exceptional organization options to rolling duffels and luggage with rich leather trims, the attention to detail is hard to not notice.
Much of the Mulholland product development is the result of inspiration drawn from within, but they also listened to their customers and responded to their requests and needs for products that combine mobility, functionality, and style. Understanding that while Mulholland is a direct reflection of the Holland family, it's nothing without you, the customer. Mulholland is not just a line of products; Mulholland is a way of life.