- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The lightweight Sweetwater® Purifier System by MSR® is a comprehensive purifier/microfilter system that provides you with critical viral protection in wilderness areas and developing countries.
- Chlorine-based purifier solution.
- Removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, apticulate, taste and odors while effectively inactivating viruses.
- Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses, eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates providing comprehensive protection.
- Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors providing fresh tasting water.
- Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Easy-to-use lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
- Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- Filter media: Silica Depth Plus Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns.
- Flow: 1 Liter per minute/ 75 strokes per Liter.
- Field cleanable.
- Cartridge Life: 750 Liters.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Width: 2".
- Length: 7.5.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- This system meets U.S. EPA requirement for microbiological water purifiers.
- Award-winning: Winner of "Best of the Best" 2009 Editors Choice Award from Women's Adventure Magazine© for ease-to-use and offering "extra protection and peace of mind."
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sweetwater® Purifier System by MSR. Sorry!
Interested in new MSR products?
MSR’s® dedication to reliable and well-designed gear has led them to introduce revolutionary new products, improve existing products and even reinvent the old. The result is a line of gear that has set the benchmark for outdoor equipment design. From cooking gear to water treatments, MSR® leads the way with their high quality products.
Whether your quest of the moment is thru-hiking, kayaking or exploring a remote region north of Hudson Bay, you can count on MSR® products to see you through trip after trip after trip. MSR® is confident you will appreciate the innovative, high-quality, functional and dependable gear you find here.