- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Dragonfly™ offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control.
- Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy storage.
- The separate fuel bottle and pump keep the flame away from the fuel, which allows the use of a windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently.
- Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
- The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground.
- Trail Weight: 14 oz (395 g).
- Packed Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dragonfly ™ by MSR. Sorry!
Interested in new MSR products?
MSR’s® dedication to reliable and well-designed gear has led them to introduce revolutionary new products, improve existing products and even reinvent the old. The result is a line of gear that has set the benchmark for outdoor equipment design. From cooking gear to water treatments, MSR® leads the way with their high quality products.
Whether your quest of the moment is thru-hiking, kayaking or exploring a remote region north of Hudson Bay, you can count on MSR® products to see you through trip after trip after trip. MSR® is confident you will appreciate the innovative, high-quality, functional and dependable gear you find here.
MSR Dragonfly ™
- Jose T - customer
- from Puerto Rico
- July 31, 2011
The Dragonfly is known for it's reliability. It is also known for sounding like a jet engine when used on higher settings. The amazing thing is that even with the small diameter of the stove, it actually is able to simmer very well. This is important for cooking delicate dishes. The big legs fold down to a manageable size and is very stable for all cookware. It's my go-to workhorse stove on longer trips and when the weather requires me to get away from canister stoves. When I hear it's roar in the morning, I know that coffee is never far away.
- Steve C - customer
- from Manitowoc,WI
- November 27, 2010