- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The MSR® Carbon Reflex 1 has a nylon footprint that extends the tent's life by giving added protection and durability.
- Much lighter and stronger than aluminum, cutting-edge carbon fiber poles reduce frame weight by up to 30% over aluminum while adding significant strength.
- Unique geometry provides ample center height and steep sidewalls to maximize usable space.
- Clip construction ensures a fast and easy setup.
- Taped DuraShield® coated fly and bathtub floor are durable and waterproof for added protection.
- Four internal mesh pockets organize small gear.
- Includes stuff sacks, guyline/tensioners and stakes.
Best use - Backpacking.
Seasons - 3-season.
Design type - Non-freestanding tent.
Sleeping capacity - 1.
Fly / footprint pitch weight - 1 lb. 8 oz.
Average minimum weight - 2 lbs. 2 oz.
Average packaged weight - 2 lbs. 9 oz.
Average weight - metric - 1.1 kilograms.
Floor dimensions - 86 x 26 inches.
Floor dimensions - metric - 220 x 70 centimeters.
Floor area - 17 square feet.
Vestibule area - 9.5 square feet.
Peak height - 37 inches.
Peak height - metric - 94 centimeters.
Number of doors - 1.
Canopy fabric - Ripstop nylon/nylon mesh.
Floor fabric - Coated ripstop nylon.
Rainfly fabric - Coated ripstop nylon.
Number of poles - 2.
Pole material - Easton Carbon FX.
Pole diameter - 9 millimeters.
Packed size - 6 x 20 inches.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Carbon Reflex 1 by MSR. Sorry!
Interested in new MSR products?
MSR’s® dedication to reliable and well-designed gear has led them to introduce revolutionary new products, improve existing products and even reinvent the old. The result is a line of gear that has set the benchmark for outdoor equipment design. From cooking gear to water treatments, MSR® leads the way with their high quality products.
Whether your quest of the moment is thru-hiking, kayaking or exploring a remote region north of Hudson Bay, you can count on MSR® products to see you through trip after trip after trip. MSR® is confident you will appreciate the innovative, high-quality, functional and dependable gear you find here.