- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Compact and easy to carry, the MSR® Alpine Kitchen Set gives you an assortment of options for your cooking needs.
- Alpine™ Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater: Spoon is calibrated for common measurements and Strainer doubles and cheese grater.
- Alpine™ Salt & Pepper Shaker: New design is moisture resistant and holds plenty.
- PackTowl® Dish Towel: The original travel towel absorbs four times its weight in water-over and over-dries fast and is built to survive years of abuse.
- Alpine™ Cutting Board: Flexible design slips into case and rolls to protect contents.
- Roll-Away Case: Durable fabric with multiple pockets for maximum versatility.
- Plus: (2) Squeeze bottles.
Total weight - 10.4 oz / 294.2 g.
Packed Size - 7.5 x 4.5 x 3.0 in / 19.1 x 11.4 x 7.6 cm.
Country of Origin - Made in Taiwan.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alpine Kitchen Set by MSR. Sorry!
Interested in new MSR products?
MSR’s® dedication to reliable and well-designed gear has led them to introduce revolutionary new products, improve existing products and even reinvent the old. The result is a line of gear that has set the benchmark for outdoor equipment design. From cooking gear to water treatments, MSR® leads the way with their high quality products.
Whether your quest of the moment is thru-hiking, kayaking or exploring a remote region north of Hudson Bay, you can count on MSR® products to see you through trip after trip after trip. MSR® is confident you will appreciate the innovative, high-quality, functional and dependable gear you find here.
MSR Alpine Kitchen Set
This kit is nice for camping. We have a duffel bag we keep our utensils in, and this is a must pack. I like that you can fold them down and store them. Sometimes in the morning we may walk to a friend's camp site for breakfast, and with the utensils folding down you can carry them much easier with multiple things. The cutting board is not the best, but overall, it is worth the money, and MSR stuff is built to last.
- Justin S - customer
- from Illinois
- December 30, 2011