- Moving Comfort Size Chart
- Those dark, dank, basement gyms with the questionable smells aren't for you. Celebrate your fitness in the sunlit studios and open city streets wearing the vivacious Urban X-Over.
- Designed to provide optimum support for C/D cups during high-impact activities.
- Maximum contouring enhances shape and provides complete modesty.
- DriLayer® Cool fabric utilizes cross-section yarn to rapidly pull moisture away from the body creating a cooling sensation. It also provides support and no-show coverage.
- S.Cafe™ fabric, made from recycled coffee grounds, manages moisture while minimizing odor.
- Scoop neckline.
- Adjustable X-back allows arms complete range of movement.
- Seam-free molded cups encapsulate and compress to protect breast tissue from damaging horizontal, vertical and circular motion.
- Keyhole accent at back.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye closure.
- Body: 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
Body 2: 82% polyester, 18% spandex.
Lining: 81% nylon, 19% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Urban X-Over C/D Cup by Moving Comfort. Sorry!
Interested in new Moving Comfort products?
A Fit Woman is a Powerful Woman®
Spread the word!
As unique of a history as the company was, Moving Comfort® apparel continues to thrive in the women's apparel category. They offer a wide variety of women's specific athletic apparel from all types, to all sizes. Moving Comfort® is well on its way to making itself a household name.
With styles ranging from Moving Comfort® sport bras, to Moving Comfort® workout tops and Moving Comfort® workout bottoms, they've got you covered. They've catered themselves to outfitting women since 1977, so rest assured, they'll have something you're sure to love.
Moving Comfort Urban X-Over C/D Cup
This is a great bra. It has great support and is true to size (I am a 36C). I have tried all the workout bras out there, and this one is very good. It doesn't have a lot of separation but if you are looking for a good running bra or crossfit bra, this does the trick.
I'd also recommend: shock absorber
- Anonymous - customer
- from Anchorage AK
- April 24, 2013
I'm a 36C who just so happens to be a distance runner and boxer and both sports leave you with a need for some serious support! This bra was a bit tricky to get on the first time I wore it, straps needed serious adjusting and the clasp just didn't want to catch, but once I went through an hour of boxing and 5 mile run in total comfort, I didn't mind the extra effort to get it on. Also, unlike other maximum support sports bras, you still look like a woman and can breathe comfortably. I'd buy this again.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 5, 2012