- Moving Comfort Size Chart
- Those dark, dank, basement gyms with the questionable smells aren't for you. Celebrate your fitness in the sunlit studios and open city streets wearing the vivacious Urban Gym Tight.
- Fitted with a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Space Dye fabric creates an eye-catching effect.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Stash pocket built into waistband.
- Inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 49% nylon, 35% polyester, 16% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Urban Gym Tight by Moving Comfort. Sorry!
Interested in new Moving Comfort products?
A Fit Woman is a Powerful Woman®
Spread the word!
As unique of a history as the company was, Moving Comfort® apparel continues to thrive in the women's apparel category. They offer a wide variety of women's specific athletic apparel from all types, to all sizes. Moving Comfort® is well on its way to making itself a household name.
With styles ranging from Moving Comfort® sport bras, to Moving Comfort® workout tops and Moving Comfort® workout bottoms, they've got you covered. They've catered themselves to outfitting women since 1977, so rest assured, they'll have something you're sure to love.
Moving Comfort Urban Gym Tight
Fabulous leggings. I was looking to buy a pair of Lululemons (do not own any yet) and ran across these. Loved them so much, I bought another pair (even though it is the same color!). They are so soft and comfortable - I have worn them running, in yoga, and weight lifting.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Connecticut
- April 21, 2013
I love these! They are the softest and most comfortable workout pants I have ever worn. I wish they came in more colors! Love.
- Leah - customer
- from Brooklyn, ny
- January 26, 2013
I so badly wish that zappos carried these in other colors because I'm in love! Finding leggings that fit me is pretty difficult because I'm 5'11" and thin. Most companies think that because I'm tall I must also be large width-wise. This 30" inseam is so perfect and the leggings are very well made so they don't require pulling up every few minutes due to gravity. Great price too, for quality like this I'm used to spending upwards of a lot. Must buy! I'm usually a size 6 or 28 in pants and the medium was perfect.
- Bess - customer
- from Michigan
- January 24, 2013
The material is very soft and very comfortable, even after several washings. They look great on me, and the grey "static" pattern is different, but low-key, so it goes with anything but still provides a little uniqueness to the outfit.
- Veronica H - customer
- December 18, 2012
These pants look awesome, but I couldn't relate to the comfort and fit accolades that these leggings are getting. The waist band fit perfectly (xs, 25-26 waist, 107 lbs, 35 hips, 5'1", curvy) but it was very stiff and didn't feel good at all. Seems to have little elasticity. And the legs were rather baggy and loose for such a snug fitting waist. Seems as if the waist was made for XS and the legs were made for a Small.
- NV - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 27, 2013