- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Moving Comfort Size Chart
- Those dark, dank, basement gyms with the questionable smells aren't for you. Celebrate your fitness in the sunlit studios and open city streets wearing the vivacious Urban Gym Tee.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for an unfettered fit that is perfect for both exercise and everyday activities.
- S.Cafe™ fabric, made from recycled coffee grounds, manages moisture while minimizing odor.
- Breezy V-neckline.
- Shimmer ribbon accents the front shoulders.
- Gathering detail at nape.
- Adjustable side seam with tie at right.
- Dynamic stripe patterning throughout.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Urban Gym Tee by Moving Comfort. Sorry!
Interested in new Moving Comfort products?
A Fit Woman is a Powerful Woman®
Spread the word!
As unique of a history as the company was, Moving Comfort® apparel continues to thrive in the women's apparel category. They offer a wide variety of women's specific athletic apparel from all types, to all sizes. Moving Comfort® is well on its way to making itself a household name.
With styles ranging from Moving Comfort® sport bras, to Moving Comfort® workout tops and Moving Comfort® workout bottoms, they've got you covered. They've catered themselves to outfitting women since 1977, so rest assured, they'll have something you're sure to love.
Moving Comfort Urban Gym Tee
This is a great tee for gym plus all casual activities. Nice material, drapes well for a flattering fit. Feels nice!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- May 9, 2013
I am 5'8", 131 pounds, 34B and ordered the charcoal small. It fit me perfectly. The material of this t-shirt is very soft and thicker than I expected: not something to wear for a class where you get soaked in sweat, but good for "easy classes," or your "days off" on the treadmill or doing weights! would also be good for walking outdoors or even casual wear with jeans. The expense of the shirt is somewhat justified by the details: the slightly wider than normal v-neck opening, the lower than normal opening at the back of the neck (which is slightly gathered - very cute) and the little "toggle" on one side. I like the sleeves, which are kind of like old school bat-wing on a much smaller scale: there's no vertical seam like on normal ts. Overall I love this shirt and even though the material is a bit warm for this tropical island, I'm keeping it.
I'd also recommend: Reebok workout tops.
- Anneliese W - customer
- from Guam
- February 28, 2013
So cute and perfect for Spring & Summer workouts. I'ma 36D, ordered a large, typically a clothing size 10. I feel it fits a bit big but after washing & drying it will fit a little better. Helps hide muffin top- so what am I complaining about?
- Jen - customer
- from Michigan
- April 25, 2013
I liked the shirt and wanted to wear in my zumba classes because I liked the length and slouchyness. Unfortunately, the banded bottom is not made for girls with hips as it doesn't stretch or have any give so I am returning.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- February 12, 2013