- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Moving Comfort Size Chart
- The Juno delivers reliable support, flattering contouring, and technical design.
- Designed to provide optimum support for B-DD cups during high-impact activities.
- Moderate padding enhances shape and increases modesty.
- aerosilver® Plus fabric utilizes silver ions to regulate body temperature and eliminate odor-producing bacteria. Yarn channels pull moisture away from the body to create a comfortable personal climate.
- Supportive shoulder straps feature front hook-and-loop adjustability.
- Seam-free molded cups encapsulate and compress to protect breast tissue from damaging horizontal, vertical and circular motion.
- Bonded neckline, back opening, and armholes prevent chafing and irritation.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Mesh zones promote ventilation and cooling.
- Keyhole detail at back creates visual interest.
- Three-column and three-row hook-and-eye closure.
- Body: 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
Lining: 79% polyester, 21% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Juno by Moving Comfort. Sorry!
Interested in new Moving Comfort products?
A Fit Woman is a Powerful Woman®
Spread the word!
As unique of a history as the company was, Moving Comfort® apparel continues to thrive in the women's apparel category. They offer a wide variety of women's specific athletic apparel from all types, to all sizes. Moving Comfort® is well on its way to making itself a household name.
With styles ranging from Moving Comfort® sport bras, to Moving Comfort® workout tops and Moving Comfort® workout bottoms, they've got you covered. They've catered themselves to outfitting women since 1977, so rest assured, they'll have something you're sure to love.
Moving Comfort Juno
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 169 reviews.
Top Positive Review
6 people found this review helpful.
Finally! This 34 c, soccer player, jogger found the sports bra! Poor Zappos. I've tried so many. To reward them, and my 'girls' I'm ordering in multiple colors. I think that C cups and above have a hard time with sports bras. This one is adjustable, comfortable, and supportive. Nice, huh! I've tried Nike, Puma, Adidas, Shock Absorber and more.Read more » « Show less August 5, 2011 by Mcoffeesnob
Finally! This 34 c, soccer player, jogger found the sports bra! Poor Zappos. I've tried so many. To reward them, and my 'girls' I'm ordering in multiple colors. I think that C cups and above have a hard time with sports bras. This one is adjustable, comfortable, and supportive. Nice, huh! I've tried Nike, Puma, Adidas, Shock Absorber and more.
I'd also recommend: Moving Comfort - Fiona - a little less support but great.
- Mcoffeesnob - customer
- from D.C.
- August 5, 2011
Wonderful sports bra! I am a 36DD, 5'4" and 140 lbs. Am training for the CHI Marathon and this bra is the excellent! Great support, no rubbing against your skin, and feels like I dropped 2 cup sizes! Ran 8 miles today with this on and was so comfortable, I am buying again in another color when they get more in. Zappos, please re-stock soon! Excellent product and well worth the price!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 29, 2012
The best part about this bra is that I can easily undo the Velcro straps, slip it down, and "step" out of it instead of trying to wrangle it over the head after getting all sweaty from working out. I am extremely happy with this purchase and have been telling all my friends!
- Cathy - customer
- from New York
- July 26, 2011
LOVE! I've always had horrible luck finding sports bras that give me the support I need (size 36D), I finally found one! It is pricey, but well worth it! The cup size is a perfect fit! I don't have to layer sports bras anymore!!!! I plan to buy another soon.
- Kristin A - customer
- from New Mexico
- April 5, 2012
I'm a 38D, as recently measured at Victoria's Secret. I wanted to be sure of securing "the girls", so I ordered a size down, 36D, but that's a wee bit tight. And the cup size definitely does not need to go down...had I done that, I'd need to return it for a cup up. Thankfully, I think I can live with the 36, but my reco is to order true to size so you can breathe when you run! Otherwise, dang -- secure girls I wanted, secure girls I have! (And as someone else noted, it's a bear to get on, but only 20 seconds longer to my routine.) I'm also a former wearer of two bras for my runs! No more! And of course, I heart Zappos. Was going to pay a lot for a bra at another online retailer, but with shipping, it was even more, and I just can't justify that. So I turned to my good friends at Zappos for the free shipping. Did I mention I heart Zappos!?
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Monica, CA
- February 28, 2012