- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The cold better learn to keep its distance when you're wearing the protective power of the Lisa Quilted Nylon II boot by Mountrek®.
- Built on a women's specific last.
- Waterproof breathable quilted nylon.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the water while still providing breathability to keep you cool and dry.
- 200g of Primaloft™ insulated lining for warmth and plush comfort.
- Faux fur lining around collar.
- Supportive inner chassis provides added stability.
- Lightly cushioned footbed provides added comfort.
- Injection EVA midsole and outsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Rubber nonslip pods offer excellent traction by enhancing the toe, midfoot and heel areas.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lisa Quilted Nylon II by Mountrek. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountrek products?
The first Mountrek collection debuted in 2001. Its sport-specific function meets all-day every-day life. The team of enthusiast designers has expanded the line to include functional hikers, water shoes, running shoes, and sandals, all with the latest technology and styling. Celebrate the great outdoors with modern engineering and let Mountrek become the familiar friend you never leave behind.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Mountrek Lisa Quilted Nylon II
These boots were very comfortable, almost like wearing slippers. I had to buy them for a trip to Alaska at the end of March. It was very cold and these held up pretty well. My feet did get cold after spending too much time in the snow, but the tempertature was below zero. I think these would work great if you are looking for warmth with the temperature in the teens or warmer. These don't seem to have any arch support. My feet are flat, so that worked out perfectly for me. I didn't need to break them in, they were wonderful to walk in all day. Actually, these were the only shoes I wore in Alaska. They got a bit warm in doors, but I dealt with that okay. I have to admit, these are not the cutest boots, but they are much better in person than the picture on the website. I live in a warm climate, so I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to wear them again, but I really wish I could, they are that comfortable! If you like walking in comfy slippers and need some cold weather boots, definitely give these a try.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- April 5, 2013