- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- No need to hold back when you wear the Pacer™ 2-in-1 Short.
- Active fit hugs the body while still allowing freedom of movement.
- Stretch fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- UPF 25 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Built-in liner increases support.
- Internal stash pocket.
- Zip pocket at middle back waist.
- Skirt: 100% polyester.
Insert: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
Short: 87% polyester, 13% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 25 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pacer™ 2-in-1 Short by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.