- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Stretch yourself by taking on new challenges in this sleek Mountain Hardwear® top.
- Semifitted cut hugs the body while still allowing freedom of movement.
- Microfleece and stretch fleece combine to keep you warm and moving.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Zip pocket at left bicep.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Brand hits at left chest, left bicep, and nape.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry no heat.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Microstretch™ Zip T by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.