- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- When that cup of coffee isn't enough to take the bite out of the air or the heat-sapping cold out of the tile floor, toss on the MicroChill™ Tech Zip T and keep your morning workout warm.
- Standard fit gently drapes off the body for easy layering over base and mid layers.
- Soft, lightweight, and durable microfleece is the perfect weight for layering.
- High neck collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Half-zip allows for adjustable ventilation.
- Pack-strap friendly seamless shoulder panels.
- Stretch grid-fleece side and underarm panels offer improved mobility and heat-shedding breathability.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Logo hits at left chest and nape.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Side Panels: 91% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MicroChill™ Tech Zip T by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.