- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Durable, technical materials combine with a highly functional design to create the Mountain Hardwear® Lander pack.
- Tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels combine with 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life.
- Fully padded backpanel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh provide comfortable cushioning and ventilation.
- Front pocket organization keeps often-used items handy and includes two soft spacer mesh pockets ideal for delicate electronics.
- Roomy main compartment with burly # 10 YKK® zip and multi-function hydration/laptop sleeve.
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loop offer convenient lash/clip points.
- Side compression straps provide load control.
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs.
•Body: 210D HexNut™ ripstop nylon.
•Accent: 420D HD nylon.
•Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic nylon.
- Capacity: 26 L.
- Dimensions: 20" H x 10" W x 8" D.
- Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lander by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.
Mountain Hardwear Lander
I was attracted to the bright colors and wanted to try mountain hardware. It was a new brand for me. It is a good size. I primarily use it for the gym and it can hold my shoes, workout clothes, and a change of clean clothes. I like the thoughtful touches, vinyl on the nylon grab handles edges and the plastic tubes on the zipper pulls. The straps are wide enough for comfort but not too wide like on some of The North Face daypacks I have tried. I like it a lot.
- Alex D - customer
- from Rockford, IL
- November 21, 2011