- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The name says it all! You won't want to venture out on your next adventure without the durable and versatile Mountain Hardwear® Expedition Duffle!
- Signature anodized aluminum carry handles at each end.
- Multiple nylon lash points throughout.
- Durable, lightly padded nylon carrying handles with hook-and-loop cinch or they double as backpack straps.
- Internal mesh pockets on each end to help keep you organized.
- Body: HardWear™ Tarp LT, a tough and supple PVC-free trap material, has high tear strength with excellent abrasion and puncture resistance. 1000 denier polyester backing fabric with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) face lamination.
- Bottom: HardWear™ Tarp XT, an extra tough PVC-free trap material, has high tear strength with excellent abrasion and puncture resistance. 1000 denier polyester backing fabric with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) face lamination. Textured, 0.4mm heavy duty face with raised surface for extreme abrasion resistance.
- Capacity: 131.10 L.
- Weight: 5 lbs, 12 oz.
- Dimensions: 14" H x 32" W x 16" D.
- Bottom Width: 31 in
- Middle Width: 30 in
- Top Width: 29 in
- Depth: 17 in
- Height: 16 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 45 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 22 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Expedition Duffel - Large by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.
Mountain Hardwear Expedition Duffel - Large
When they say expedition, they mean expedition! And when they say large, they mean large! This is truly a tough bag. Unfortunately, it is more than I need, so I am returning it. But great bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- March 31, 2013