- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Mountain Hardwear™ Agama is an all-purpose backpack that will comfortably hold your work stuff, school supplies or keep your essentials handy during your favorite day hike.
- Tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels combine with 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom and fully bound seams offer long-lasting durability.
- Roomy main compartment features a multifunction hydration/laptop sleeve.
- CoolWave suspensions ensure a great fit and ventilation is excellent even with heavy loads.
- External front mesh pocket has reflective accents and can securely hold your jacket, helmet and shoes.
- Front compartment organizer keeps your daily items separated and easy to find. Includes two soft spacer mesh pockets to securely hold your electronics.
- Padded shoulder straps are adjustable to your comfort level.
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waist belt offers a secure fit to your torso.
- Internal zip pocket with key clip secures important items.
- Internal soft fleece pocket for sunglasses.
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loop offers convenient lash/clip points.
- Side compression straps provide load control.
- Two side mesh pockets with reflective tabs for easy access to your water bottles.
- Strong #10 YKK zipper pulls.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 10 1⁄2 in
- Height: 20 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Agama by Mountain Hardwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Mountain Hardwear products?
In 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. The founders bet on experience and passion for innovative, technologically advanced products to bring together a product line for the serious outdoor user. Creating new, innovative technologies, Mountain Hardwear´s gear, apparel and accessories continue to transcend all boundaries and march head first into the future.
More than a decade later, Mountain Hardwear has grown quite a bit, but the employees still remain friendly and down-to-earth, and the products are still bomber. Mountain Hardwear employees share a passion for the outdoors along with a passion for designing innovative, technologically advanced gear. The company sponsors over 20 athletes, and uses those real-world challenges and experiences to continue to advance the technology and fabrics built into its products.
Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Innovations include their patented Cross Flow™ tent construction, WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric and their patented Quantum Expander™ for sleeping bags, to name just a few. The company continually challenges itself to bring technical innovation to outdoor gear and to create detail-oriented design features that anticipate users' needs. They combine that innovation and attention to detail with superior product quality – backed with a lifetime warranty that speaks for itself. Radical Thinking – technical innovation and meticulous attention to detail. Mountain Hardwear makes gear to perform when you need it most.
Mountain Hardwear Agama
I am very satisfied with Zappos! And I love this backpack. It's really good quality and has lots of organization pockets. I use it for school currently, but plan on using it later for motorcycle trips. It is definitely a dual purpose pack.
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Dakota
- October 10, 2012