- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Elegance and class will be constant companions with the clean style of the Raynes Photochromic from Mosley Tribes™.
- Photochromic UV-sensitive VFX lenses self adjust for the sharpest vision possible in changing light conditions. Ideal for indoor activity and bright outdoor sunlight conditions, the lenses lighten and darken to provide comfortable protection in every environment.
- Metal frames deliver a fresh kick of classic and defined style.
- Co-injected silicone temple tips for comfort and maximum grip.
- Adjustable nosepads for a comfortable and customized fit.
- Protective carrying case included.
Frame Width: 146mm
Lens: 53mm high x 63mm wide
Temple Length: 136mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Raynes Photochromic by Mosley Tribes. Sorry!
Interested in new Mosley Tribes products?
Mosley Tribes comes from a shared vision and the joint effort of Oliver Peoples’ Larry Leight and Bill Barton. It has been a long-awaited dream of both to launch a modern active lifestyle eyewear brand that fuses utility and style. The first introduction is a range of sunglasses that bridges the gap between fashion and active living.
Mosley Tribes combines design, knowledge, and aesthetic of Oliver Peoples with visionaries from the active lifestyle and performance sports worlds in an effort to fill the niche between fashion and active lifestyle brands.
The name is MOSLEY is an expression of a euphoric feeling. TRIBES describe groups of individuals who are united. This group is unified by their desire for performance without sacrificing style.
The design philosophy is reflected in the subtle detailing of MOSLEY TRIBES eyewear, such as the tonal application of the logo which is modern interpretation of the M and the T. The logo archetype symbolizes independence.