- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step in line with the vintage-inspired styling of the radically retro Burke from Mosley Tribes™.
- Handmade acetate frames create a bold, fashion-forward look.
- Square cutouts embellish the end of the temple tips.
- Mosley Tribes logo hit on side temples.
- Built-in nosepads for added comfort and a secure fit.
- Offers superior UV protection.
- Protective case included.
Frame Width: 135mm.
Lens: 39mm high x 46mm wide.
Temple Length: 139mm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Burke by Mosley Tribes. Sorry!
Interested in new Mosley Tribes products?
Mosley Tribes comes from a shared vision and the joint effort of Oliver Peoples’ Larry Leight and Bill Barton. It has been a long-awaited dream of both to launch a modern active lifestyle eyewear brand that fuses utility and style. The first introduction is a range of sunglasses that bridges the gap between fashion and active living.
Mosley Tribes combines design, knowledge, and aesthetic of Oliver Peoples with visionaries from the active lifestyle and performance sports worlds in an effort to fill the niche between fashion and active lifestyle brands.
The name is MOSLEY is an expression of a euphoric feeling. TRIBES describe groups of individuals who are united. This group is unified by their desire for performance without sacrificing style.
The design philosophy is reflected in the subtle detailing of MOSLEY TRIBES eyewear, such as the tonal application of the logo which is modern interpretation of the M and the T. The logo archetype symbolizes independence.
Mosley Tribes Burke
For the price, these are outstanding glasses. they look and feel very rich! I have paid much more for glasses very similar with the only difference being the name on the frame!
- Anonymous - customer
- from the great white north
- August 31, 2011
These glasses are totally matte. It didn't exactly appear that way in the photo. They are quite masculine and straight across on the top. They have a surfer feel for sure.
I'd also recommend: Oliver People's
- Karina S - customer
- April 22, 2013