- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Traditional square frames are so over, it's all about the round frames! Make sure that you stay on-trend this season with these optical frames from Mosley Tribes™!
- Plastic frames with metal arms.
- Lenses are Rx-able (prescription ready).
- Matte frame design.
- Keyhole bridge.
- Mosley Tribes logo at temples.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Protective case included.
- Temple Length: 127 mm
- Frame Width: 127 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 32 mm
- Lens Width: 34 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bower 46 by Mosley Tribes. Sorry!
Interested in new Mosley Tribes products?
Mosley Tribes comes from a shared vision and the joint effort of Oliver Peoples’ Larry Leight and Bill Barton. It has been a long-awaited dream of both to launch a modern active lifestyle eyewear brand that fuses utility and style. The first introduction is a range of sunglasses that bridges the gap between fashion and active living.
Mosley Tribes combines design, knowledge, and aesthetic of Oliver Peoples with visionaries from the active lifestyle and performance sports worlds in an effort to fill the niche between fashion and active lifestyle brands.
The name is MOSLEY is an expression of a euphoric feeling. TRIBES describe groups of individuals who are united. This group is unified by their desire for performance without sacrificing style.
The design philosophy is reflected in the subtle detailing of MOSLEY TRIBES eyewear, such as the tonal application of the logo which is modern interpretation of the M and the T. The logo archetype symbolizes independence.