- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your workweek is over and you're ready to hit the road. Let the Mosey™ Weekender be your partner in good times and kiss the city goodbye until Monday!
- 36 plastic bottles were repurposed in the making of this handbag!
- Made from low impact leather and recycled PET (post-consumer polyethylene terephthalate) fabrics.
- Materials are lightweight and water resistant for everyday versatility.
- Perfect for holding your essentials for a weekend getaway.
- Dual shoulder straps.
- Dual slip-in side pockets.
- Dual zippered back pockets.
- Leather trim and quilting details.
- Canvas straps on front can conveniently hold your yoga mat.
- Leather sunglass loop on side.
- Universal headphone slot on back.
- Back center sleeve slips over luggage handle.
- Hardware is free of lead, nickel and cadmium.
- Top zip closure.
- Lined interior features a back wall zippered pocket and multipurpose slip pockets.
- Detachable I.D. holder.
- Internal key clip.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 14 1⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 20 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 13 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Weekender by Mosey. Sorry!
Interested in new Mosey products?
Want to decrease your footprint while expanding the miles you cover? Don’t want to compromise eco-friendly over a gorgeous bag?
The Mosey Collection is made from a special textile, made exclusively from reclaimed P.E.T. beverage bottles. In fact, there is a tag on each Mosey bag telling you how many bottles were rehabilitated in making that particular style. The custom hardware is certified free of nickel, cadmium, lead and other fillers you want to avoid and our leather is real leather from one of the most progressive and ecologically sophisticated tanneries in the world.
These are bags you can grab to take on the world without walking all over it.
Great handbag. Holds everything, including a laptop, etc. Bag is very lightweight and is easy to carry. Very well made!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 4, 2011
Great bag for traveling and for the gym -- holds and organizes everything. The only drawback I have found is that I feel it looks a little like a diaper bag, which is now what my friends refer to it as. So, while I don't have children yet, it will make a great transition in the future!
- Jennifer H - customer
- December 9, 2011
Love my bag. A great anytime bag when you have lots of or big stuff. Great for travel! Love my bag.
I'd also recommend: Latico
- Marilyn - customer
- from United States
- June 12, 2012
This is a great bag! It has lots of room and nice sized pockets for different items.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 5, 2012
Sized perfectly to fit in a gym locker. Lots of pockets so you can find a spot for everything. The outside/vertical zip allows me to slip in my racquetball racquet. Inside, the side pockets keep my sneakers upright and separate from the rest of my gym stuff. I tuck in my little Mosey Walkabout bag and I'm good to go. When it's not a gym day, I can repack this bag for shopping. Very well made and lightweight -- like all Mosey bags.
I'd also recommend: Ellington
- Nora - customer
- from Portland
- March 11, 2013