- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Everyone always said you were one smart cookie so it only makes sense that you'd chose a bag that boasts both exceptional organization and chic style.
- Constructed from reclaimed PET fabrics which offers lightweight durability and water-resistant ease.
- Low-impact leather accents add a touch of sophistication so bag can be used both day and night.
- Sleek and stylish metal hardware is lead, nickle and cadmium free.
- Adjustable crossbody sling strap allows you to wear the bag both across your body or over your shoulder.
- Two slip pockets on the front are perfect for holding receipts or loose change.
- Back of bag features a leather sunglass loop on the side of the bag and a convenient slip pocket on the back for your mp3 player.
- Headphone port of the back of the bag allows you to listen to your music while on the go.
- Large zippered pocket on the back of the bag is the perfect place to hold a small book or other quick-grab items.
- Zippered main compartment includes three open-top pockets, a key fob, and a large zippered pocket.
- Comes with a detachable wallet organizer.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 53 in
- Strap Drop: 28 in
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Savvy by Mosey. Sorry!
Interested in new Mosey products?
Want to decrease your footprint while expanding the miles you cover? Don’t want to compromise eco-friendly over a gorgeous bag?
The Mosey Collection is made from a special textile, made exclusively from reclaimed P.E.T. beverage bottles. In fact, there is a tag on each Mosey bag telling you how many bottles were rehabilitated in making that particular style. The custom hardware is certified free of nickel, cadmium, lead and other fillers you want to avoid and our leather is real leather from one of the most progressive and ecologically sophisticated tanneries in the world.
These are bags you can grab to take on the world without walking all over it.
I really, really like this bag. I got it in the grape jelly color and it is bright and fun when everything else in my life seems to be black. The cross-body style is great for keeping your hands free, and I love all of the pockets. However, as a daily commuting bag, I wish it was a little bit bigger. It fits wallet, sunglasses, ereader, and umbrella but it's a tight squeeze. If I want to bring a book rather than a kindle it's too small for that. My next bag will probably be the next size up (same brand though, because these are well-made bags), but I likely will still use this one too, especially on vacation.
- Jennifer - customer
- from Cambridge, MA
- April 12, 2013
My first Mosey purse was the Pukkitt, but it ended up being too big for my daily needs. I decided to buy the Savvy to replace it and use the Pukkitt for times when I need to carry more. I'm really glad I bought the Savvy. The quality is consistent with the great quality of the Pukkitt I bought, and the Savvy is a better size for me. Mosey purses are great quality and very stylish. They hold up really well over time. (I have both purses in the grape color.) I also love that there are no magnetic claps on the outside pockets of the Savvy. I found those clasps really inconvenient on the Pukkitt. I like being able to slip my keys, phone, and a few other items in and out of my purse quickly and conveniently with one hand instead of having to mess with zippers or clasps (which are strong enough that they require two hands) every time.
- Elizabeth R - customer
- from Bloomington IN
- April 5, 2013
I've been using this purse for about a month now and really like it. I was a little hesitant to purchase it due to the price, but the quality is worth it. It is the perfect size for me, I can fit everything I need in it without it feeling too bulky. The different pockets help to keep things organized. If I had one gripe, it would be that items can fall out of the two front slip pockets if not careful. A magnetic close would have been nice.
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Paul, MN
- March 26, 2013