- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The weekend's coming up and you need to make sure you have everything for your jam packed Saturday. The Mosey™ Convertible is the perfect bag to hold all your essentials for the day and a little extra just in case.
- Shoulder straps transition over to convenient backpack straps.
- Lightweight and water resistant fabrics.
- Low impact leather and reclaimed PET (post-consumer polyethylene terephthalate) fabrics.
- Exterior zip pocket for your small accessories.
- Leather sunglass loop and elastic key fob keep all your things in place.
- Interior lining with a back wall slip pocket.
- Universal headphone access makes it easy to listen to your tunes.
- Removable wallet organizer makes it quick and easy to find all your important cards.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a copy of your favorite magazine and a small umbrella.
- Top zip closure with a twist lock keeps all your belongings secure.
- Hardware is free of lead, nickel and cadmium.
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Middle Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 31 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Handle Length: 23 in
- Handle Drop: 12 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Convertible by Mosey. Sorry!
Interested in new Mosey products?
Want to decrease your footprint while expanding the miles you cover? Don’t want to compromise eco-friendly over a gorgeous bag?
The Mosey Collection is made from a special textile, made exclusively from reclaimed P.E.T. beverage bottles. In fact, there is a tag on each Mosey bag telling you how many bottles were rehabilitated in making that particular style. The custom hardware is certified free of nickel, cadmium, lead and other fillers you want to avoid and our leather is real leather from one of the most progressive and ecologically sophisticated tanneries in the world.
These are bags you can grab to take on the world without walking all over it.
I love this bag! I am usually an all leather bag kind of woman, but I really loved the look and versatility of this bag so I gave it a try. My favorite things about the bag include the style, tons of space, I can switch to a backpack in a flash when needed, very durable. Things that could be better include that the front pocket does not snap easily, and the leather is very stiff. I have found also that an iPad fits just perfectly in the in either of the outer sections of the bag. Just like it was made for it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Springfield, Illinois
- March 25, 2012
I ordered this in platinum; great color. Material is good, straps not so much. I wish they would use softer leather. Zipper in the middle is hard to zip closed; very awkward if you don't zip it. The middle opens while wearing it as a backpack. Zipper should go straight across instead of an upside down smile. Card holder snap keeps coming open, also. The twist-snap that keeps the bag shut in the front works well, just wish the sides didn't bulge open while wearing as a backpack. Too expensive for what you get.
- Lisa - customer
- from Texas
- October 7, 2011
I'm not a purse type of lady and I received this bag as a gift last year. I love it. I use it as my commuter bag and it hold everything important I need for my work day. It's perfect!
- Kristie - customer
- from Portland OR
- December 9, 2011
I love this bag! I don't easily hand over this much for a bag, but at age 52, I know what I like...and I love this bag! It's light, it's got lots of pockets, it has three dividers, it has leather accents, it converts into a backpack in two seconds, it is very well made. My one hope is that the makers will figure something out with the 'snap magnet' over the cell phone pocket - you have to hit it just right to get it to close. I will buy more Mosey products. Well done!
- Diane J - customer
- September 26, 2011
This is a well-made but rather pricey bag. I love all of the storage available and the compartments are well-thought out. I really like the idea of buying something from recycled and eco-conscious materials. The one drawaback is as someone else wrote, the straps need to be made of heavier or slightly padded material. The bag might then balance better on the shoulder or as a backpack. Either that and better yet, would be to have longer straps so the bag could actually have been worn crossbody. It is supposed to but does not work if you have to wear multiple layers of garments in colder weather. That was a bit of a disappointment. I thought that I had researched this one better but so be it. I love the grape color but for the fact that the bag is good for holding a lot of stuff, I think I would tend to leave it home when I travel because it does not stay on very well. This is my first Mosey bag and I like the look of their collection. I am just not sure about their engineering skills on this particular style.
I'd also recommend: Keen Brooklyn II Travel bag
- DT G - customer
- from Upstate NY
- February 11, 2012