- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Her feet will feel the summer breeze with the Woodstock Espadrille!
- Striped textile upper.
- Flower printed textile lining and cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Slip-on closure for easy on and off.
- Durable, texturized rubber outsole with extra toe and heel protection for added traction.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Woodstock Espadrille (Toddler/Youth) by Morgan&Milo Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Morgan&Milo Kids products?
Morgan & Milo lets children be children. Celebrating the classic, stylish sensibilities of any era, the practicalities of form and function needed to jump in puddles, play in school yards and chase puppy dogs combine seamlessly with fashion.
Morgan & Milo's distinctive boy´s and girl´s brand identity appeals to the hip, sophisticated, brand conscious parent. It is simple, clean and traditional with a nod to modern sensibilities.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Morgan&Milo Kids Woodstock Espadrille (Toddler/Youth)
Cutest shoes ever! I'm a huge Morgan and Milo fan because of the style, quality and comfort of their products. I ordered my daughter's regular size (13) and they seemed huge- would not stay on her feet. Not even close. I had to re-order a full size smaller and they were just the right size. Weird. Also, part of the rubber notch at the toe started to peel off. Not a big deal though (not a reason for not buying the shoe), I just used my hot glue gun for a quick fix. I love that these shoes have a well-cushioned sole and won't let you slip around. They are nice and cool, go well with all kinds of clothes, and are easy to get on and off. Despite the glitches I would order them again in a second. My daughter and I love them!
I'd also recommend: Tsukioshi
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Mom o - customer
- from Maryland
- May 7, 2012