- Although the designers are descendants of Massive Norwegian Vikings, through the years Moods of Norway has acquired the Scandinavian style of slim-fit fashion. Unless you were born in Norway, the brand suggests you order one size up.
- Whether you're hitting the links or kicking back at the clubhouse, protect your reputation for style with this bold Moods of Norway™ polo.
- Contrast tipping finishes the ribbed cuffs and polo collar.
- Two-button placket.
- Tractor logo embroidery at left chest.
- Short sleeves.
- Split side seams.
- Straight hem.
- Half moon yoke.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Per Are Polo by Moods of Norway. Sorry!
Interested in new Moods of Norway products?
The brand still has its headquarters and showroom in the town of Stryn, a magical place known for glaciers, salmon fishing and one newly opened escalator.
Moods of Norway has been doing the hibbedy-dibbedy on the international fashion dance floor for 6 years now, the philosophy is still the same even though the Norwegian oil price is as flexible as a Bulgarian gymnast after 14 tequila shots. Our main goal, besides making our grandmas happy, is to make happy clothes for happy people around the world.
As of this golden minute, Moods of Norway is represented in the most polished boutiques and by the finest agents in Norway, Sweden, Benelux, Switzerland, Spain, Japan, and USA, among others. Stefan, Peder and Simen are still commandeering golden tractors around the world and are creating outrageous stories and super duper collections at an alarming rate.
Welcome to Our Universe!
Moods of Norway Per Are Polo
I love this fit on my boyfriend. It is structured enough yet breathable and semi-casual. Moods of Norway polos are definitely a staple in his wardrobe. However, we had to return this particular shirt because what we thought was red (high saturation in either our screen or the picture) turned out to be bright bright pink. So just a warning, it is pink. That is great for some just not for him.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 30, 2012