- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Rogue Fly by Montrail® definitely reinforces the belief in doing more with less. Less weight makes for more speed and less bulk creates a more streamlined, breathable construction, encouraging less fatigue and more running time. You'll get more than you expected with this superb running shoe.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Traditional lacing for an easy, secure fit to your preference.
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for more comfort and support.
- Low-profile, full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for better flexibility and improved response.
- Combined external TPU shank and Trail Shield™ for support and traction.
- Perforated outsole reduces weight.
- Full-length Gryponite™ outsole with three-point lug design for multidirectional traction.
- Micro 3-point lug design for incredible lightweight multidirectional traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rogue Fly by Montrail. Sorry!
Interested in new Montrail products?
Montrail is a collection of outdoor and endurance enthusiasts and they like nothing better than to create gear that improves the ability to reach incredible places, both spiritually and physically. They compete alongside members of Montrail’s elite ultrarunning team, put up new routes in Patagonia and Alaska, and quietly hike the wild lands near their home. In pursuing their passions, they experience all virtues and shortcomings of their products in a raw and immediate way. It sparks the new innovations and stokes their desire for another adventure. And it keeps Montrail focused on their mission.
Montrail delivers premier trail running and hiking footwear for outdoor athletes around the world that expect excellence from themselves and their products. For everyday comfort, Montrail created a uniquely contoured, thermomoldable sandal and insole so your feet can have cushioning while you’re running down the trail or walking out the door. Montrail has become synonymous with the best fitting, cutting-edge outdoor footwear and will continue to set the bar for running/outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
33% True to size
33% Half size too small
33% Full size too small
33% Felt true to width
67% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Montrail Rogue Fly
I was surprisingly dissatisfied by this shoe, probably because I bought it under the presumption that it would fit similarly as my Mountain Masochists of the same size and width. However, it turns out that these Rogue Flys are rather tight around the foot, to the point where the lace length was insufficient to tie up (not that I needed to because of their tightness). Also, the toe box felt uncomfortably closed. At least the heel support was fair, but there's almost no support for the forefoot. Overall, a disappointment for Montrail.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- David T - customer
- from Norfolk, VA
- May 7, 2012
I use these as trail racing flats (for races up to 25k) and for my tempo training runs. I am very surprised at how comfortable these are, especially since mine weigh in at a hair over 7 ounces. I've done up to 2 hour runs in them and felt fine. I have a narrow foot, and being a racing flat, these fit me well but others may find them a little too narrow. I replace the insole with my prescription orthotics, for what that's worth.
I'd also recommend: Montrail Bajada
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Zack - customer
- from Tahoe City
- May 4, 2013
Very comfortable because there aren't any seams, but seems to run small. I had to order a 1/2 size larger.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- September 19, 2012