- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Badwater by Montrail® is a superb hybrid road-trail running shoe that lets you get a smooth run on any kind of surface.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Traditional lacing for an easy, secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Variable Fit System provides a custom fit and extra medial support with its variable width lacing and welded "seamless" support frame.
- Articulated lateral crash zone is constructed out of resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioned support for all-day comfort.
- Gryptonite™ features a multisurface outsole design for great traction and exceptional durability.
- Tetrahedral lug design provides multidirectional traction for better stability on trail surfaces.
- Deflecting lugs offer extra cushioning on hard surfaces.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Badwater by Montrail. Sorry!
Interested in new Montrail products?
Montrail is a collection of outdoor and endurance enthusiasts and they like nothing better than to create gear that improves the ability to reach incredible places, both spiritually and physically. They compete alongside members of Montrail’s elite ultrarunning team, put up new routes in Patagonia and Alaska, and quietly hike the wild lands near their home. In pursuing their passions, they experience all virtues and shortcomings of their products in a raw and immediate way. It sparks the new innovations and stokes their desire for another adventure. And it keeps Montrail focused on their mission.
Montrail delivers premier trail running and hiking footwear for outdoor athletes around the world that expect excellence from themselves and their products. For everyday comfort, Montrail created a uniquely contoured, thermomoldable sandal and insole so your feet can have cushioning while you’re running down the trail or walking out the door. Montrail has become synonymous with the best fitting, cutting-edge outdoor footwear and will continue to set the bar for running/outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I am afraid they are going down hill. I have worn Montrails almost exclusively for more than a decade. These fit worse than any others I have owned. They make my foot slip to the outside by the toes.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Paco D - customer
- from Colorado
- July 9, 2012
These shoes fell apart very quickly (2 months of moderate use). Seams coming apart, soles falling apart, and treads wearing down. While I've had similar Montrail shoes in the past, these cannot be recommended.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- August 5, 2012