- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Momentum® M1 Catalina is a versatile and powerful sports watch.
- Designed fro SCUBA diving or other water sports and rugged outdoor use.
- Quartz analogue technology.
- Powered by silver oxide cell.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case with matte finish.
- Heat-tempered, anti-glare mineral crystal.
- Unidirectional ratchet bezels and waterproof screw-down crowns.
- Blackout Superluminous blue dial for great legibility in light or dark.
- Rubber strap for comfort and durability.
- Rated 200M/660FT.
- Small fit.
Face Width 30mm
Face Height 30mm
Face Depth 10mm
Band Width 14mm
Band Circumference 7 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Momentum® M1 Catalina by Momentum by St. Moritz. Sorry!
Interested in new Momentum by St. Moritz products?
St. Moritz has many new interesting models that are under development with the most recent launches on the new Storm II Series, M1-Deep 6, and the striking new Square One. Continue to look forward to further exciting additions to the Momentum® line!
St. Moritz invests extra time in the small details, to add something special to the design of each Momentum® model. More than just a great product, every watch has a look and feel which sets it apart… St. Moritz incorporates powerful new technologies in their watches to provide consumers with rock solid engineered watches with unmatched durability; their distinctive designs are truly a “little out of the ordinary”. Finally their commitment doesn’t end when you purchase one of their watches. St. Moritz provides prompt and professional after-sales service and maintenance, to keep your watch working well and looking good… for a very long time. St. Moritz does this in their own, fully-equipped Momentum® Service Centers. If you already wear a Momentum® watch, St. Moritz hopes the energy and passion they put into each product will be enjoyed for years to come!
Momentum by St. Moritz Momentum® M1 Catalina
Wonderful watch! I have owned this St Moritz watch for about 6 years. It my dive watch & beach watch. I also like to wear it alto when not traveling. I have not had any problems with it. Have had the battery changed once so far. I like the look of it so much; I am considering purchasing another color.
- Rebecca J - customer
- from Seattle
- March 9, 2007