- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pump up your pace with the dynamic plush of the Wave® Ronin 5 from Mizuno®!
- Update to the Ronin 4 (no longer available).
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Mizuno AIRmesh upper creates a supremely breathable environment.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultra smooth ride.
- G3 Sole outsole is lightweight and offers superior grip. G3-DR supplies optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Gender Engineering - Construction is adapted to fit gender-specific needs. Forefoot flex grooves for women and a wider sole for men.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave® Ronin 5 by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Mizuno Wave® Ronin 5
I've got a flat-wide foot with a narrow heel. Mizuno's shoes fit me well. I have a pair of Ascend 7's and love them for the trails. This shoe is great for my 5-7 mile road runs. It's super light and is very well ventilated. The wave effect is subtle with this shoe. This shoe feels like a slightly more supportive racing flat. I look forward to road runs now!
I'd also recommend: Innov-8
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Knoxville, TN
- April 24, 2013