- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Looking for a mile-munching companion to face those grueling endurance runs? Rest assured you can find a loyal friend in the Wave® Inspire™ 9 from Mizuno®.
- Successor to the Wave Inspire 8, SKU# 7891943.
- Built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of stability and cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Heat-bonded synthetic suede overlays provide structural support.
- Dynamotion Fit™ construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Updated heel counter for a more natural fit.
- SR Touch in the heel for a smoother landing that propels your forward.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- Mizuno Wave Technology® utilizes a unique midsole shape that dissipates impacting forces away from the foot, promoting a smoother, more cushioned ride.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultra smooth ride.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave® Inspire™ 9 by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.
0% Full size too large
14% Half size too Large
71% True to size
7% Half size too small
7% Full size too small
79% Felt true to width
14% Felt narrower than marked
7% Felt wider than marked
43% Excellent arch support
43% Moderate arch support
14% No arch support
Mizuno Wave® Inspire™ 9
When I was introduced to this shoe and put it on, it was like angels came down from the heavens and sang songs to the blessings of my feet. Awesome, comfortable, perfect. I was using a wrong running shoe that was heavier and didn't provide any appropriate support. The feeling of these shoes is they were made for my feet. I mildly over pronate and I have a high arc. My feet strikes on the outer portion of my heel and rolls inward. There isn't much else to say. My knees were hurting with my old shoes and I was lumbering when I ran and now my knees are feeling great and my legs feel much, much lighter. My feet feel great in them too.
- Joseph - customer
- from Torrance, CA
- May 17, 2013
This is my first time ordering from Zappos and I couldn't be happier with the results. The next day shipping was really the next day. The Mizuno sneakers were as advertised. They fit well, were extremely comfortable and I am totally satisfied with the results.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 17, 2013
My first official running shoe was this shoe's predecessor the Inspire 8, which was a great shoe. I had high hopes for the Inspire 9, especially considering how cool they look. The first run with them was not as comfortable as the Inspire 8. The width seemed to fit a little tighter comparitively. However, I didn't want to give up on them (I have a few pairs of Mizunos already) and gave them a few more runs. It wasn't long before they were broken in enough to feel comfortable. I ran my first half marathon in them and they performed great!
I'd also recommend: Mizuno
- Tim C - customer
- from Romeo, MI
- May 8, 2013
I am a runner with some nerve damage. Looking for a shoe with a wider toebox to make room for high impact orthotic insert. Not wide enough, went to the mens version EE and it worked. Love the construction, it's lightweight and well engineered for support.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Beth D - customer
- from United States
- May 1, 2013
I currently play college football (6'3, 260lbs) and I couldn't imagine a long run without them. Sufficient support for heavy runners with flat feet but light enough for quick miles day after day. Will purchase again!
- Jamie H - customer
- from Ms
- April 27, 2013