- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Evolve into a more efficient stride with the help of the Mizuno® Wave® Evo Cursoris.
- Named after the Eudibamus Cursoris, one of the oldest knows bipedal creatures.
- Designed to provide a more stable platform for runners transitioning to a mid-foot strike.
- Highly breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Molded foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- ZERO RAMP midsole offset promotes a natural plane designed for a mid-foot strike.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Forefoot: 12mm/ 12mm.
- Flat-bottomed forefoot design together with a wider platform promote stability and assurance from foot strike through toe-off.
- Rubber outsole for reliable grip.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave® Evo Cursoris by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.