- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feeling hungry? Munch on a mile-packed route in the dynamic comfort and smooth ride of the Mizuno® Wave® Creation 14!
- Successor to the Wave Creation 13, SKU# 7891836.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires maximum cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Dynamotion Fit™ upper technology moves with your foot for seamless, fluid movement. It helps eliminate stress points, bunching and pulling for a more comfortable run.
- Updated heel counter promotes a more natural fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- Mizuno Wave Technology® utilizes a unique midsole shape that dissipates impacting forces away from the foot, promoting a smoother, more cushioned ride.
- INFINITY WAVE for heel-to-toe cushion and drive.
- SmoothRide Engineering™ offers a unique sole design to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction at heel strike and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave® Creation™ 14 by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
60% Felt true to width
20% Felt narrower than marked
20% Felt wider than marked
20% Excellent arch support
60% Moderate arch support
20% No arch support
Mizuno Wave® Creation™ 14
I have the most difficult feet on the face of the planet. I have extremely narrow ankles, and an extremely wide toe span. These shoes fit the bill. I didn't buy them through Zappos, but at a running store, and let me tell you, I went through 3 other pairs before finding these. My ankles don't slip out of the back, even without using a runners loop, and my toes have adequate room. I am also very flat footed, and haven't had any issues with these shoes. Now, if you have a regular "wide foot" then These are probably not the shoes for you. I think I just got lucky. All that being said... I'm in love with these running shoes. They are ridiculously expensive, and kind of hideous, but they work, and I don't feel like I'm going to injure myself, so who cares!
I'd also recommend: New Balance
- Lauren - customer
- from Austin, TX
- April 22, 2013
I have been wearing the Asics Gel Kayano for boot camp and Jazzercise but needed to upgrade. They did not have my size at SportMart but then I saw these on sale, regularly the same price as the Asics so I tried them on in the store. I cannot believe how comfortable they are, more than the Asics so I bought them. I agree that the colors/patterns are a bit hideous, thus only a three star rating on style, and why I had to buy them in bright yellow. I am a former athlete so I have sports injuries which have worsened as I have gotten older, but these shoes feel phenomenal and my orthotics work well in them. I would highly recommend them.
I'd also recommend: Asics Gel Kayano
- SAJ - customer
- from RIchmond, CA
- April 29, 2013
I have difficult feet having recovered from several running injuries. A narrow heel and very wide toe bed, high arches. This shoe is light and fits well in the heel and toe bed. The shoe is low and so there is more stability than the Wave Prophecy which is a bigger, heavier, higher shoe and for me that is appealing. The mesh and strapping are very comfortable - sometimes shoe strapping takes a comfortable shoe and ruins it by creating a tight spot near the small toe but that is not an issue with these. They are expensive and I think the wild colors are ugly but the white / blue are attractive.
- Christine - customer
- from Boston
- April 26, 2013
I love these shoes, but I dislike the color! This is my second pair of Wave Creations and they are super comfortable. They are great for using my orthotics to support my high arches. I really like the new mesh design. The mesh on my 12s tore after awhile. This seems more durable. Unfortunately I cannot live with the purple/aqua combination. The aqua part is just ugly! I wish they were simply purple and white. I will keep wearing my old ones for now.
- Kelicat78 - customer
- from Kentucky
- December 31, 2012
With the change in the mesh, the shoe does not have as much give making it tighter and feeling more narrow. This was my favorite shoe up until the change. The most comfortable and supportive shoe I have ever owned, sadly I will have to return and the search is on for a new shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 6, 2013