- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Muscle through the toughest route with power-packed cushioning beneath each stride in the Wave® Creation 14 from Mizuno®.
- Successor to the Wave Creation 13, SKU# 7891832.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires maximum cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Dynamotion Fit™ upper technology moves with your foot for seamless, fluid movement. It helps eliminate stress points, bunching and pulling for a more comfortable run.
- Updated heel counter promotes a more natural fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- Mizuno Wave Technology® utilizes a unique midsole shape that dissipates impacting forces away from the foot, promoting a smoother, more cushioned ride.
- INFINITY WAVE for heel-to-toe cushion and drive.
- SmoothRide Engineering™ offers a unique sole design to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction at heel strike and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave® Creation™ 14 by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Mizuno Wave® Creation™ 14
These are the most comfortable shoes that I own. I did about 20 miles the first weekend and my feet did not hurt at all in the mornings which was never the case with my Brooks. These are great if you have flat feet and tend to walk or run on the outsides of your feet.
- Glen - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL
- February 25, 2013
Mizuno's styling at its best. But no improvement over the Creation 13 not to mention 12. Seems like Mizuno's saying: "We have something good, and we aren't plan to make any noticeable changes as long as it sells well enough." Personally I think they are wrong because Asics, New Balance, and Brooks make significant changes over the years. Mizuno's daring ends at the styling aspect which is nice if you want them to show off, but for a serious runner? Pretty stiff, not supportive, not bouncy. As long as the implementation of the Wave will keep those cheap plastic struts I see no real improvement.
I'd also recommend: Newton,Brooks,Asics
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- December 16, 2012