- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get on top of you stride by rising to the challenge to tackle stride efficiency. Pace light, run strong in the Wave® Ascend 7 from Mizuno®!
- Successor to the Wave Ascend 6 (no longer available).
- Built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Open mesh upper promotes optimal breathable.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultra smooth ride.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wave® Ascend 7 by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Mizuno Wave® Ascend 7
These shoes are incredible, which is typical of the Mizuno name. Their wave technology is second to none. Though these are typically trail shoes, I've worn them on the street/sidewalk and they're fantastic.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- R G - customer
- from Albuquerque, New Mexico
- May 14, 2013