- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You won't reach Speed Demon status without practice and hard work. Here to help you reach your goals is the Speed Trainer 4 from Mizuno®. Just don't ask it to make you a meal plan.
- Dynamic Synthetic Leather for lightweight performance.
- Forefoot Flex response with Pro Flex multi-zone flex points.
- Parallel Wave technology provides cushioning and stability in one midsole technology.
- Full-length EVA footbed provides superior shock absorption and an overall well-cushioned feel.
- Kube outsole for flexibility and cushioning.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Speed Trainer 4 by Mizuno. Sorry!
Interested in new Mizuno products?
From little league ballparks to the 18th green, Mizuno® combines a tradition of expert craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to provide high quality athletic equipment and apparel for serious athletes everywhere.
They offer Mizuno® baseball, Mizuno® running, Mizuno® track and field, Mizuno® volleyball, Mizuno® softball/baseball, Mizuno® kid's boys and girls baseball shoes, Mizuno® running pants and tights, Mizuno® running shorts, Mizuno® running tops, and Mizuno® women's capris, just to name a few. Mizuno® continues to produce high quality equipment and apparel that athletes all over the world demand.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Mizuno Speed Trainer 4
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Mexico
- February 21, 2013