- Although they suit up for the city of St. Louis, die-hard Los Angelians will remember the blue and gold as a Southern California staple. Keep it real old-school with this NFL® Throwbacks XL Logo 2-Tone Snapback - Los Angeles Rams hat from Mitchell & Ness™!
- Part of the NFL Vintage collection of hats from Mitchell & Ness.
- Features a high-crown retro shape for that old-school look!
- Traditional six-panel construction with contrast top button, plastic strap and visor detail.
- Extra-large, front-raised retro Los Angeles Rams team logo on front panel.
- Signature Mitchell & Ness logo script embroidery at rear.
- Adjustable plastic strap for optimum fit.
- M&N Adjustable Fit sticker decal and NFL® 3-D hologram sticker on undervisor for authenticity.
- M&N-branded taping with Mitchell & Ness and NFL Vintage woven labels on a comfortable sweatband.
- Do Not Wash! Spot wipe to clean or dry clean.
- One size fits most.
- Circumference: 22 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NFL® Throwbacks XL Logo 2-Tone Snapback - Los Angeles Rams by Mitchell & Ness. Sorry!
Interested in new Mitchell & Ness products?
By 1925, Mitchell & Ness™ begins designing and manufacturing uniforms for high school, college and semi-pro sports teams in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. In 1933, the company enters the pro-game when the newly formed Philadelphia Eagles employ Mitchell & Ness™ as their official on-field outfitter.
After the widespread success of the Cooperstown Collection, the NBA™, NFL™ and NHL™ grant Mitchell & Ness™ licenses. The jerseys are increasingly popular among entertainers and athletes, making frequent appearances in music videos and magazines.
In 2005, after numerous requests from collectors, Mitchell & Ness™ acquires its most recent license, the CLC College Vault label. While trends come and go, Mitchell & Ness™ jerseys remain popular among sports’ greatest enthusiast—the true fan.