- From the Jersey Shore to the bright lights of Manhattan, represent the green-n-white proudly with this New York Jets XL Logo Double Soutache Snapback hat from Mitchell & Ness™!
- Part of the NFL® Vintage™ collection of hats from Mitchell & Ness.
- Traditional six-panel construction with top button, breathable eyelets, plastic snapback closure and flat visor.
- Extra-large, front-raised retro New York Jets team embroidery on front panel.
- Contrast double-soutache piping detail on each seam for added style.
- Mitchell & Ness logo script on back left side.
- Adjustable plastic closure at rear for optimum fit.
- M&N-branded taping with woven Mitchell & Ness and NFL Vintage logo labels on a moisture-absorbing sweatband.
- Mitchell & Ness Adjustable Fit sticker decal on top visor and 3-D NFL hologram sticker on grey undervisor.
- Spot wipe to clean or dry clean only.
- One size fits most.
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the New York Jets XL Logo Double Soutache Snapback by Mitchell & Ness. Sorry!
Interested in new Mitchell & Ness products?
By 1925, Mitchell & Ness™ begins designing and manufacturing uniforms for high school, college and semi-pro sports teams in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. In 1933, the company enters the pro-game when the newly formed Philadelphia Eagles employ Mitchell & Ness™ as their official on-field outfitter.
After the widespread success of the Cooperstown Collection, the NBA™, NFL™ and NHL™ grant Mitchell & Ness™ licenses. The jerseys are increasingly popular among entertainers and athletes, making frequent appearances in music videos and magazines.
In 2005, after numerous requests from collectors, Mitchell & Ness™ acquires its most recent license, the CLC College Vault label. While trends come and go, Mitchell & Ness™ jerseys remain popular among sports’ greatest enthusiast—the true fan.