- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you're a GU alum or call the nation's capital home, represent the rulers of the Big East with this NCAA® Basic Logo Snapback - Georgetown University hat from Mitchell & Ness™!
- Features a six-panel construction with top button, breathable eyelets and contrast bottom visor.
- Part of the College Vault™ series of hats from Mitchell & Ness.
- High-crown, retro-shape for that old-school look and fit.
- Raised Georgetown University team logo embroidery on front panel.
- M&N logo script at rear.
- Plastic adjustable closure at rear for ideal fit.
- Mitchell & Ness Adjsutable Fit sticker decal on top visor with NCAA® 3-D hologram sticker on a green undervisor.
- M&N-branded taping with a moisture-absorbing sweatband.
- Woven M&N and College Vault jock tag logo labels on the inside.
- Solid team colors.
- Spot wipe to clean or dry clean only.
- One size fits most.
- 100% wool.
- Circumference: 23 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NCAA® Basic Logo Snapback - Georgetown University by Mitchell & Ness. Sorry!
Interested in new Mitchell & Ness products?
By 1925, Mitchell & Ness™ begins designing and manufacturing uniforms for high school, college and semi-pro sports teams in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. In 1933, the company enters the pro-game when the newly formed Philadelphia Eagles employ Mitchell & Ness™ as their official on-field outfitter.
After the widespread success of the Cooperstown Collection, the NBA™, NFL™ and NHL™ grant Mitchell & Ness™ licenses. The jerseys are increasingly popular among entertainers and athletes, making frequent appearances in music videos and magazines.
In 2005, after numerous requests from collectors, Mitchell & Ness™ acquires its most recent license, the CLC College Vault label. While trends come and go, Mitchell & Ness™ jerseys remain popular among sports’ greatest enthusiast—the true fan.