- Miraclesuit Swimwear Women's Size Guide
- You'll sizzle in this scintillating Miraclesuit® one piece with Latin flair.
- Strapless one-piece swimsuit with detachable shoulder straps.
- Sweetheart neckline with crisscross detailing at bust.
- Hidden underwire with molded cups for support and lift.
- Detachable shoulder straps are adjustable.
- Shirred panel at torso creates a flattering silhouette.
- Innovative Miratex® fabric boasts an increased Lycra® content for a slim shape.
- Center back seam.
- Lined front.
- Full rear coverage.
- 69% nylon, 31% Lycra®.
- Drape: 83% nylon, 17% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Must Haves Barcelona One Piece by Miraclesuit. Sorry!
Interested in new Miraclesuit products?
Miraclesuit swimwear is designed and engineered to make a woman look slimmer without uncomfortable girdle linings. Miratex fabric is used in a way that the greater "pull-back" of the fabric goes around the body, so a woman feels the control of the fabric while it smoothes and slenderizes the body. There are no additional linings and no extra bulk, just all-over control and comfort.
The swimwear is designed with varying types of bust support that include soft cups, hidden underwires, foam bras, and foam bras with underwire, so a woman receives the support she desires and needs. The suits are designed with details such as shirring and ruching, draping, pleating, and skirts to accentuate the positives and camouflage the trouble areas.
Miraclesuit Must Haves Barcelona One Piece
This is a well made suit. It definitely does its best to hold things in. For it being so expensive, I would really like to see an adjustable band. The cup sizes are more than enough. Example, I ordered a 10 and am between a DD-DDD/E. The band was far too large though. I am normally a 32 band and I feel like I am going to be forced to wear the straps with this if I'm doing anything more than laying around. I will probably keep it but am still deciding at this point. I do not want to have to keep pulling it up. Also, the butt is a tiny bit saggy. I could not have gone a size down because it is very tight in the waist/hips. I am a 32DDD x 32 waist x 42 hips. I might try something else from Miraclesuit with better support. Or something that goes by bra size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Illinois
- May 1, 2013