- Miraclebody® by Miraclesuit® Size Chart
- Keep it relaxed and cool in the Danni Boyfriend from Miraclebody® Jeans.
- Boyfriend jean features a relaxed fit though the thigh and leg for a slouched look.
- Hand-crafted canvas Miracle panel holds in the tummy for a trim silhouette.
- Contoured waistband falls 1" below the belly button.
- Higher back rise prevents embarrassing panty peek-a-boo.
- Roll or unroll the cuff based on your look.
- Carbon is a soft grey wash with slight whiskers on super stretch cotton-poly denim.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Pockets are stitched down on the inside to lay flat on the body.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Click here to see a close-up of the Miracle panel.
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Convertible Inseam: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Danni Boyfriend Jean in Carbon Wash by Miraclebody Jeans. Sorry!
Interested in new Miraclebody Jeans products?
The world leader in control swimwear has created a revolutionary new jean, which is designed and engineered for today's modern woman.
The unique and patent-pending 'secret panel' is designed to flatten and flatter the tummy, while the Miratex® fabric, a premium stretch denim, works to shape and slim the hips. Unlike other contour jeans that "get baggy" after being worn for a few hours, Miraclebody jeans retain their shape all day and night long.
The continuous contoured waistband is slightly higher in the back than the front which assures there will be no unsightly views when sitting or bending. You know what we mean, don't you? You can actually pick up the baby out of the stroller and not have the "coin slot" effect!
Miraclebody jeans have the perfect rise for maximum control with a modern fit. These jeans sit two fingers below the belly button - just enough for coverage and support, without looking frumpy.
Miraclebody Jeans by Miraclesuit LOVES YOUR CURVES!! You'll feel your best when you look your best!
Miraclebody Jeans Danni Boyfriend Jean in Carbon Wash
Very comfortable. Am 62 and no longer like wearing tight fitting jeans. They are a straight looking jean so I believe more flattering to my older figure. I usually wear a 6 or 8, but kept the 10 for the super comfort (even though they are big in waist). I wear them "un-rolled." My husband thinks they are very flattering. Just bought a second pair.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 2, 2013